It's not often you get to enjoy the best of all worlds. But with MasterClass' cast aluminium casserole dishes, you can. Thanks to its cast aluminium construction, this sturdy dish is a strong heat conductor. This means you get all the benefits of cast iron cookware, but in a lightweight, easy to handle form.
It's finished with a double scratch-proof, non stick layer. This all adds up to the perfect recipe for a long-term kitchen companion - an extra-tough stew pot that cooks one-pot meals evenly and thoroughly. You can use this large casserole dish with lid for oven or stovetop cooking (it's induction safe). It's great for braising meats, slow-cooking stews, making curries and more.
- REVOLUTIONARY CAST ALUMINIUM: this casserole pot cooks like cast iron, but is lightweight and manoeuvrable
- HOB-TO-OVEN COOKING: it works in ovens and on hobs, and spreads heat quickly and evenly
- ROBUST NON-STICK: two layers of anti-scratch non-stick offer excellent abrasion resistance
- SELF-BASTING LID: enjoy extra-succulent slow-cooked meats and rich one-pot stews, thanks to its moisture-retaining lid
- USEFUL INFO: induction safe. Dishwasher safe. Measures 28cm wide. Includes a 25 year guarantee